Thursday, June 21, 2012

We are a party of FIVE!!!

Hello, everyone!  My name is Harper.

My entry into this world was pretty uneventful.

I joined my family on May 26th, 2012 @ 3:10am.  I weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20in long. 

My dad is smitten with me!

My mom thinks I'm pretty cool, too!

This is my new room...I like it here - I sleep 7 hour stretches at night already!

I spent 4 days on a bili blanket shortly after we got home from the hospital. 

I enjoy playing Tiger Woods golf on the Wii with my dad. 

This is what I spend most of my days doing  (sleeping with puckered lips).

And this is what I spend most of my nights doing (sleeping with puckered lips).

These are two of my biggest fans.  They can't get enough of me! 

I'm smothered in love.  :) 


If you haven't met her already, now you know a little more about our little gift from God!  Harper has been such an easy baby so far.  Other than a few blips in the road, she's been quiet and calm, sleeps really well, and smiles already! 
(3 weeks and 6 days old)

We have LOVED having her so far...can't wait to see what God has planned for her life!!

~Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment