Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Paitin turns 6!!! (and other stuff)

Our little, lovable Paitin turned 6 today...I have no idea how that happened.  I can remember holding her in my arms for the first time and it seems like only yesterday!  She is such a blessing to our family!


This was from her 1st birthday (May 2007)

And her being silly!

At Disney (November 2009)

So much has happened within the last year.  It seems like she's grown up so much!


She lost her 1st tooth!
 
and started Kindergarten.


Lost her second tooth!

Learned how to dance

Lost her 3rd tooth!

Found out she was going to be a big sister again

Lost her 4th tooth!

Learned how to read 

AND lost her 5th tooth (the day before her birthday).  :)

Paitin is so easy-going, smart, funny, silly, and beautiful.  She was and continues to be a gift from God!



In other news...


The pool opened May 17th and you'd better believe that Scott took the kids to go swimming on May 17th!

Braylee practiced her latest pouncing skills... 

I promise Scott is not flashing some vulgar hand gesture...he's just telling the camera that we'd made it to 8 months!


If you are at all sqeemish, please finish looking at photos here.  :)















This is what my cankles look like daily at this point.  My mom describes them as 'a roll of play-doh with toes'.


And what they look like after Scott has left his thumb print.   Scott has said that he's not worried that my belly will grow more, he's more concerned that my feet are going to pop.  Hah!  We are SO ready to meet this little one so my ankles can resume their normal size. 



I'm due in just under 2 weeks, so we'll post pictures of our 'party of five' very soon!! 

Any and all prayers are welcomed!



~Kristen








1 comment:

  1. Fun to see the pics of your family. You look beautifully pregnant, can't wait to hear the news when this little one arrives.

    ReplyDelete