Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I quit my job at Metro in December and now I'm a full time mom to two girls and 'Auntie' to two girls.  I L-O-V-E every minute that I get to watch these little girls grow and discover and laugh and learn.  This is what I was meant to do my whole life!  Here are a few pictures from just today:

P got some mini pans for Christmas from Grandma & Grandpa V...and we might have tried them out for the first time while she was in preschool.   B, C and I stirred up some homemade banana bread.


B thought she could eat the little one and I could eat the big one.


How can you not love looking at this face everyday?!


C thinking 'should I go in for the kill?'


The answer was 'yes'.  This was a totally unprompted picture.  S may or may not have been a teensy bit smothered today with love.


P felt she needed her time with S, too.

I just want to eat them all up.  They are all unique and SO much fun!!  My house may be a mess all the time, but I can't get enough because I know this age will be gone too fast...I'm so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!!! Braylee looks so grown up. Perfect timing on the pic with Brayles, CB, and Sammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad you are enjoying being home with 4 girls (yikes!) Enjoy it while it lasts....you're right, that stage is gone too fast!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are happy being home with the girls, you're a good mom.
    Ron is taking me to Mayo Clinic, hopefully wings of mercy will help us, please pray we'll get in as soon as possible.

    Grandma G.

    ReplyDelete